[A2k] Announcing a new free book - Access to Knowledge: A Guide for Everyone

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Aug 31 02:43:33 PDT 2010

On 31/08/2010, at 11:14 AM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> Consumers International is pleased to announce the publication in three languages of a new, free handbook on Access to Knowledge.

The original email contained HTML, which was filtered out when the message went to the list, resulting in the deletion of the link to the book.  The missing link is http://A2Knetwork.org/handbook, with obvious links from there to the Spanish and French versions.

Similarly, the link to CI's book of reports was deleted.  You can find it at:

http://A2Knetwork.org/survey (on A2K access barriers) - and also -
http://A2Knetwork.org/limitations-and-exceptions (on fair use, and format shifting).

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.