[A2k] PK Filing in response to USTR "Notorious Markers" NOI

John Bergmayer john at publicknowledge.org
Thu Nov 4 14:07:29 PDT 2010

Here's our brief filing in response to the USTR's "notorious markets" notice.  While they've been publishing this list as part of the Special 301 report since 2006, part of the Joint Strategic Plan on IP Enforcement calls on them to publish this list separately.  I imagine it's going to be a lot more detailed going forward.  Regardless, these comments focus on some of the issues with USTR's new law enforcement role.

http://www.publicknowledge.org/pk-comments-ustr-notorious-markets-notice

--
John Bergmayer
Staff Attorney