[A2k] Compartilhamento legal! – Brazil is putting an end to the ‘war on copying,’ at R$34.500.000 per month

Federico Heinz fheinz at vialibre.org.ar
Tue Sep 7 09:57:23 PDT 2010

On 07/09/2010, Philippe Aigrain (perso Wanadoo) wrote:
> Of course all your questions are valid.

Just like yours.

> I am convinced that society-wide pooling is necessary to enable a
> many-to-all cultural society. But I have no pretense to close the
> debate of this subject. I would be really happy if you would just
> say that the issue is open.

As far as I'm concerned, you can count yourself happy. We have more
questions than answers, of course the issue is open. I think
proposals like the one we are discussing are good food for thought,
and we can learn a lot from these discussions.

I just worry when ideas like this are presented as the solution to
all our problems (and at R$3!), when they clearly still need a lot
more of work.

	Fede