[A2k] ACTA signature: Write to your government

Félix Tréguer ft at laquadrature.net
Mon Jun 13 08:43:13 PDT 2011

Hi all,

A few days back, we wrote to Christine Lagarde, French Minister of the
Economy, calling on the French government not to sign ACTA. We would
like to invite you to also write to your national government,
and call on citizens to do the same.

It's important to rebuild momentum against ACTA, as we're now coming
close to the signature and subsequent parliamentary ratification of this
infamous agreement.

For some background and inspiration about what can be said in writing to
your governments:
http://www.laquadrature.net/en/acta-ratification-underway-must-be-rejected

Thank you!

Félix