[A2k] Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, and the United States of America: Consensus document on an international instrument on limitations and exceptions for persons with print disabilities

Bernard Lang Bernard.Lang at datcha.net
Tue Jun 21 10:01:31 PDT 2011

I read on top of page 4 (English version), just before ARTICLE B :

   References to `copyright' include copyright and any relevant rights
   related to copyright that are provided by a Contracting Party in
   compliance with the Rome Convention, the TRIPS Agreement, the WPPT
   or otherwise.

Why refer specifically to these treaties, and not the Berne Convention
or the WCT.

Bernard