[A2k] E-Protest against India EU FTA : let's fight !

Jérôme Martin jeromemartin at samizdat.net
Mon Mar 7 04:16:14 PST 2011

Dear all

After few technical problems, we can launch the e-protest against EU /
India FTA.

Today and tommorrow we target the European Commission and the Indian
governement. We will then increase the pressure by targeting
governements of the EU (GB, France, Spain, Germany).

Just two clicks, and you send an email to more than thirty
representatives !

So don't hesitate ! People with Aids under attack, let's fight back :

http://www.actupparis.org/spip.php?article4411

If you use the on-line form, change the object of the message to avoid
blacklisting.

Best

Jérôme Martin
Act Up-Paris