[A2k] Updated: Confirmatory application for legal service’s opinion on ACTA

Ante ante at ffii.org
Sun Nov 20 08:21:49 PST 2011

Confirmatory application for legal service’s opinion on ACTA
http://acta.ffii.org/?p=892

November 20, 2011
By Ante

Today I refiled a confirmatory application for the European Parliament legal
service’s opinion on ACTA.

See also: http://acta.ffii.org/?p=904

Dear Mr Welle,

On 17 November, I filed a confirmatory application for A12541 – legal service’s
opinion on ACTA. Apparently our letters crossed. Now that I received your
letter, I will update my confirmatory application below.

In your letter, you give three reasons for not providing access to major parts
of the legal service’s opinion. I will address your arguments and provide an
overriding public interest in disclosure of this document.

More: http://acta.ffii.org/?p=892