[A2k] Call for Proposals: advocacy for improved copyright laws for libraries

Teresa Hackett (eIFL) teresa.hackett at eifl.net
Fri Apr 6 12:33:44 PDT 2012

EIFL is pleased to invite proposals for advocacy campaigns to help achieve positive change for libraries in national copyright laws. The call is open to libraries and organisations from EIFL partner countries.

Restrictive copyright laws create legal barriers to accessing resources for education, research and personal development. We advocate for fair and balanced copyright laws that support libraries in providing access to knowledge. We particularly wish to support countries with pending legislation in copyright and related rights, or where reviews of copyright law or consultations with stakeholders are planned.

Read the Call for Proposals and how to apply, http://www.eifl.net/call-proposals-copyright-law-reform-advocacy-campa
Check the EIFL partner countries, http://www.eifl.net/where-we-work

The deadline for applications is Monday, 7th May 2012.

We will be glad to answer any questions about the call.

Best wishes
Teresa

-----
Teresa Hackett