[A2k] Video Interviews, statements, blogs news reports from the December 17-18, 2012 WIPO Extraordinary General Assembly | Knowledge Ecology International

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Fri Dec 21 13:03:17 PST 2012

Our servers have been down for a couple of days, due to some IPS screw
ups during a service "upgrade."  I hope the lists are working now.

I have collected some interviews, blogs and news reports from the
recent WIPO negotiation on the treaty for copyright exceptions for
persons with disabilities.  They are available at the link below:

http://keionline.org/node/1629