[A2k] Result of the call for a progressive agenda on creation and innovation / Greens / European Parliament

Gaelle Krikorian gaelle.krikorian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 03:23:57 PST 2012

Dear all,

This email to let you know that you can find on line all the responses to the call launched by the Green/EFA for a progressive agenda on creation and innovation.

Thanks again to all those who contributed. The members of the Greens are now discussing the content of the proposals and are sharing it to their collegues at national levels. Our group wants to adopt a position paper on the issue that will lead our work on the way to the European elections of 2014. We therefore decided to launch a second phase of consultation in order to explore new domains or topics that have not been tackled yet. Do not hesitate to submit additional proposals or to send us your feedback.

Wishing you all a relaxing winter break and a very happy new year,

Gaelle

---

Gaëlle Krikorian
Adviser on Intellectual Property and Access to Knowledge
Greens/EFA Group
European Parliament

Tel office Bxl: +32 2 284 2586
Tel office Strg: +33 3 8816 4023