[A2k] Mark your calendar: Wed Feb 22, brown bag at KEI re International Copyright issues

Manon Ress manon.ress at keionline.org
Tue Feb 14 10:35:05 PST 2012

Sorry for cross posting and feel free to circulate

MEETING:  What's going on in international copyright issues?
WHEN:  Wednesday February 22, 2012 12:30-2:30pm
WHERE:  Knowledge Ecology International
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20009
+ 1 202 332 2670

On Wednesday February 22, 2012, join us for a brownbag lunch on
international copyright issues.  The discussions will include the 301,
ACTA, the TPPA, the UK consultation on copyright reform (on orphan
works, education, archives etc) and the next SCCR (July 17-25, 2012)
which will be on education and libraries.

The brown bag is informal, bring your lunch (we have sodas).  If you
can RSVP, we will also have cookies.  If you would like to join us by
phone, let me know off list.

--
Manon Anne Ress
Knowledge Ecology International