[A2k] Quick update on today's discussions at SCCR 24(7/25/12)

Manon Ress manon.ress at keionline.org
Wed Jul 25 07:08:31 PDT 2012

Last day at SCCR 24, July 25, 2012

The topics for discussions today:

1) Discussions regarding libraries and archives.
See: Last day at SCCR 24, July 25, 2012 Governments views regarding
libraries and archives
http://keionline.org/node/1496
NGOs on Libraries and Archives July 25, 2012 at SCCR24
http://keionline.org/node/1497

2) The document on education that the Friends of the Chair have been
working on in consultation with delegations
See: Last day of SCCR 24 regarding education and research exceptions
http://keionline.org/node/1498

3) The formal adoption for the record on broadcasting document.

4) Chair "There's also the document on VIP, which we have to -- we've
been working on in informals and we need to of course present the
revision to the plenary.

Now: Break for lunch and informal sessions after which there will be
more on the "instrument" for L&E for people with disabilities (4)

5) Then Agenda Item 8, which is the Development Agenda...
then 6) conclusions.

--
Manon Anne Ress
Knowledge Ecology International