[A2k] last day: survey on IP information resources

Vera Franz vflists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:28:18 PDT 2012

dear All,

we're closing the poll COB EST today. If you have not yet responded to the
survey, we'd much appreciate if you could take 3 minutes to do so.

mille grazie,
Vera

*

The Open Society Foundations' Information Program and Access to Essential
Medicines Initiative are conducting a survey on intellectual property
related information resources used by the IP community. This survey seeks
to understand the information resources that IP stakeholders find most
useful, both as sources of information and analysis, and as platforms for
getting their messages out into the world.

We would very much appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to
complete this survey by March 20:

http://bit.ly/OSFSurvey

Many thanks,

Vera and Els