[A2k] new website OER-Brazil

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:28:48 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to point you to the new OER-Brazil Project website:
www.rea.net.br.

Through it we aim to provide vast information on OER for Portuguese
speakers. We have also listed projects from Brazil and the world (let us
know if you suggest other projects that we can include in the near future).
We have developed a large FAQ, pointed to reference documents, media, etc.

We have also pointed to the current bills that aim to promote OER in Brazil
if approved, and hope to engage society in the discussions and improvement
of such policies.

Soon we will have the main navigation links also in English.

Please, distribute to your Portuguese speaking contacts.

Contributions are welcome.

Thank you

Carolina

--