[A2k] Survey results: Public Interest Representation in Information Society

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat May 5 10:43:27 PDT 2012

The results of the 2011 survey on Public Interest Representation in
Information Society are available here:

  http://idgovmap.org/Survey_2011

together with two analysis papers (one by me, one by Elena Pavan).

Furthermore, the online Map of Internet Governance is now reasonably
complete with regard to the Internet governance fora that have been
identified as particulrly important on the basis of these survey
results:

  http://idgovmap.org/map/inst_category/key

As a next step, if you have practical experiences in engaging at one
or more of these fora, it would be good if you could share what you
have learned that can empower others. Each page of the Map has an
"Edit source" link that allows you add information and email your
modified version to the "editors" of the map, currently Jeremy Malcolm
and myself. Don't worry too much about whether the syntax is perfect,
we can fix such details, just freely write what you think would be
valuable for others to read in preparation for engaging in Internet
governance.

Many thanks in advance for your contributions to the Map, and also of
course my sincere thanks again to all who have responded to the
survey.

Greetings,
Norbert