[A2k] Notice and Notice Provisions in National Laws

Andrew Rens andrewrens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:51:08 PST 2012

The Republic of South Africa currently offers ISP's limitation of liability
provided that they comply with a notice and take down procedure. The
legislation setting out the limitation is due for revision and a few
colleagues and I plan to argue for a notice and notice requirement.

We would be grateful if anyone on the list can alert us to notice and
notice procedures in national laws, and if possible provide us with
translations into English and material on how the procedures have worked.

Thank you

--
Andrew Rens

ex africa semper aliquid novi (http://aliquidnovi.org)