[A2k] FWD Elisa Molino: Big Data event Nov 13 is postponed

Manon Ress manon.ress at keionline.org
Wed Oct 17 08:08:20 PDT 2012

No attachment on a2k list.  Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elisa Molino <elisamolino at be.ibm.com>
To: Elisa Molino <elisamolino at be.ibm.com>
Cc: Elisa Molino <elisamolino at be.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:44:22 +0200
Subject: BIG DATA Event, Nov 13 - Postponed
Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

We thank you for your interest in the event 'BIG DATA - An inescapable
reality or a new natural resource?', planned for November 13 in
Brussels. We have had a lot of interest in the event.  Unfortunately
our expert, Dr David McQueeney from IBM Research, is after all, not
going to be able to be in Brussels that week  which he regrets.
In view of the positive feedback we have received, we will reschedule
early next year and we very much hope you will be able to join us in
that occasion.

We will keep you informed about the new date of the event.

With best regards,

Elisa Molino
Governmental Programs Researcher