[A2k] Trade and Internet Project web site

Susan Ariel Aaronson saaronson2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 17:41:11 PDT 2012

*Funders and friends:  Our web site is live:
Here you will find information on the project, links to documents,
information about events etc...

Please visit the Trade and the Internet Project Web site:*
http://www.gwu.edu/~iiep/governance/taig/
<http://www.gwu.edu/%7Eiiep/governance/taig/>
or our blog:   https://tradeandinternet.wordpress.com/

If you like our site or blog, please spread the word (For example, "like
us on Facebook" or linked in,  tell other interested parties and put in
your newsletter.)

Our next event will be at GWU on December 6.   I've attached an early
draft program and welcome your comments/ideas for speakers.
Thank you!

Susan Ariel Aaronson, Ph.D.
*Associate Research Professor, Institute of International Economic
Policy (IIEP)*
Elliott School of International Affairs,George Washington University
and

*Minerva Chair, National War College *
202 994-7974 <tel:202%20994-7974>
703 532 5158 <tel:703%20532%205158>