[A2k] Fwd: Response to CISAC's challenge to Brazilian new collecting societies' law

Ronaldo Lemos rlemos at fgv.br
Fri Aug 16 11:53:25 PDT 2013

Now with the attachments (hopefully, because it seems they were blocked by
the serve). The good news are that the law was just sanctioned by president
Dilma yesterday, without any vetoes. Here is the full official text in
Portuguese:
http://www.planalto.gov.br/CCIVIL_03/_Ato2011-2014/2013/Lei/L12853.htm