[A2k] Coding Freedom: the Ethics and Aesthetics of Freedom, free download today and everyday

Gabriella Coleman gabriella.coleman at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 22 08:27:45 PST 2013

Hi all

That reminds me: my book Coding Freedom is under a CC license, and
available for download. It is an ethnography of open source development
which a focus on IP.

You can download it here:

http://gabriellacoleman.org/

Here are some reviews

http://cyber.jotwell.com/if-code-is-law-then-coders-are-lawyers/

http://thesocietypages.org/cyborgology/2012/12/31/book-review-coding-freedom-the-ethics-and-aesthetics-of-hacking/

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/01/comedy-in-the-hacker-world/

All best,
Gabriella

--
Gabriella Coleman
Wolfe Chair in Scientific and Technological Literacy