[A2k] Fwd: [FSFE PR][EN] New Snowden leak: Storing your data at Microsoft is negligent

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Fri Jul 12 14:04:23 PDT 2013

Dear all,

surveillance of Internet communication, FSFE has just published
the statement below.

In particular, we want to highlight what users of the affected
services (Microsoft's Outlook.com, Skype, Hotmail, Live.com,
SkyDrive) can do to protect themselves.

Best regards,
Karsten

[1] http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-data