[A2k] Intellectual property upon University or publicly funded research.

Luis Villarroel info at innovarte.cl
Wed Jul 24 06:48:45 PDT 2013

Dear Friends

I would appreciate if you can help me with articles or other studies with
regard the real effect of having policies  like Bay Dole, in US with regard
to research. I need to find evidence why is a bad or good policy to advise
a developing country that is analysing this issue.

Also  evidence or studies to show the cost of it for universities of
having  patenting or   licensing offices or alike vis a vis the gain of
obtaining the patents. or claiming copyright.

Cheers

LUIS

--
  Luis Villarroel Villalón