[A2k] Join La Quadrature du OHM!

La Quadrature du Net jz at laquadrature.net
Wed Jul 31 00:58:50 PDT 2013

Themes: GENERAL, OHM, DATALOVE

La Quadrature du Net – For immediate release

Permanent link: https://www.laquadrature.net/en/join-la-quadrature-du-ohm

Join La Quadrature du OHM!

*** Heerhugowaard, July 31st 2013 — La Quadrature du Net welcomes all hackers and activists to join its village [1][2] at Observe, Hack, Make [3] (OHM2013), the previsibly awesome Dutch hacker camp that will take place from the 31st of July to the 4th of August! ***

"La Quadrature du Ohm" will host workshops about Net Neutrality, Copyright Reform, Cybersecurity, and many other issues related to La Quadrature's effort to defend fundamental freedoms. It will also offer an opportunity to gather cosily around a tea house serving the best variety of rare teas, in order to comfortably discuss, philosophise and strategise…

Friends of La Quadrature du Net will also have the rare occasion to enjoy massages by Emily King [4], our brilliant massagist friend, as a way to relieve the physical stress due to too much use of our communication tools.

Join us also for a permanent "Datalove party" where, along the use of our book scanner [5], we will share the music, movies & books we love!

The wiki page of La Quadrature du Ohm will be regularly updated with workshop schedules and various information...

La Quadrature du Ohm is made possible by a grant of 5.000$ by the Shuttleworth Foundation.