[A2k] Copyright reform in Poland: libraries are prepared

Teresa Hackett teresa.hackett at eifl.net
Mon Mar 18 04:50:08 PDT 2013

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear colleagues,

In 2012, the EIFL-IP programme invited proposals for advocacy
campaigns in support of copyright law reform in EIFL partner
countries. Funding was granted to seven projects in Africa, Asia, and
Europe lasting from three to eight months. At the end of each project,
we will produce a case study with activities, achievements and lessons
learnt so that the library community in other countries can apply the
strategies and tools to their own national situations.

The first case study in the series is from Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt:
Polska, our grantee in Poland, where for the first time, librarians
were invited to participate in high-level discussions on copyright,
becoming recognized as important stakeholders in a national reform
process.

Read the case study online:
http://www.eifl.net/case-study-copyright-reform-poland

Download the case study: