[A2k] Open Bar contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: new documents support political games and Government intervention

Frederic Couchet fcouchet at april.org
Tue Oct 15 06:45:53 PDT 2013

Hello,

Open Bar contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence:
new documents support political games and Government intervention

Paris, 14 October 2013. Press release.

Following our request for administrative documents, we received three
documents from the French Ministry of Defence, about its 2008 “Open Bar”
contract with Microsoft. These documents show that choosing an Open Bar
contract was indeed the result of a political decision which clearly was
made before the feasibility and risks studies were being performed.

Read more on

http://www.april.org/en/open-bar-contract-between-microsoft-and-french-ministry-defence-new-documents-support-political-game

Fred.
--
April - Promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre

http://www.april.org