[A2k] USPTO announces 4 Public Meetings on Copyright Policy Topics (Green Paper)
manon.ress at keionline.org
Wed Apr 16 11:21:17 PDT 2014
Notice of Public Meetings on Copyright Policy Topics (as Called for in the
Department of Commerce Green Paper, Copyright Policy, Creativity, and
Innovation in the Digital Economy)
The four roundtables are scheduled to be held in:
(1) Nashville, TN on May 21, 2014,
(2) Cambridge, MA on June 25, 2014,
(3) Los Angeles, CA on July 29, 2014, and
(4) Berkeley, CA on July 30, 2014.
All roundtables will begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
Requests to participate and observe are due three weeks in advance of each
of the respective roundtables on the following dates, by 5:00 p.m. E.S.T.:
(1) April 30, 2014 for the Nashville roundtable, (2) June 4, 2014 for the
Cambridge roundtable, (3) July 8, 2014 for the Los Angeles roundtable, and
(4) July 9, 2014 for the Berkeley roundtable.
The agendas and webcast information will be available a week before each of
the roundtables on the Task Force Web site,
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/Internetpolicytaskforce and the USPTO's Web site,
Manon Ress, Ph.D.
Knowledge Ecology International, KEI
manon.ress at keionline.org, tel.: +1 202 332 2670
More information about the A2k