[A2k] Support the Making of the Animated Movie "Reclaim Our Privacy!"

La Quadrature du Net jz at laquadrature.net
Fri Jan 31 08:42:13 PST 2014

Themes: SUPPORT, ANIMATION MOVIE, PRIVACY, SURVEILLANCE, DATALOVE

La Quadrature du Net – For immediate release

Permanent link: https://www.laquadrature.net/en/support-the-making-of-the-animated-movie-reclaim-our-privacy

Support the Making of the Animated Movie "Reclaim Our Privacy!"

*** Paris, 31 January 2014 — La Quadrature du Net launches a crowd-funding campaign [1] to support the making of the upcoming animation movie about privacy, mass surveillance, and the urgency to rethink our relationship with technology. Help us finance this project! ***

Benoît Musereau [2], which whom La Quadrature du Net collaborated on the “NO to ACTA” [3] movie, will be the director, as a volunteer, to make this new movie. The €3000 objective of this crowd-funding campaign will help pay for Marion Leblanc [4], the graphic designer, and Mawashi [5], the musician and sound designer. A movie such as this would usually cost around €10-15000. Funding above €3000 will be split equally between Benoît and La Quadrature du Net.

Help us fund it and “Reclaim Our Privacy!” should be released by the 11th of February as part of The Day We Fight Back [6], a day of mobilisation against mass surveillance. Nice rewards, including posters of the movie, are available to supporters, and the names of all supporters will be included in the credits.