[A2k] Encryption, chiffrement, шифрование; launching translations of the FSF Email Self-Defense guide

Frederic Couchet fcouchet at april.org
Wed Jul 2 02:35:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

The Free Software Foundation published their Email Self-Defense and
their infographic in 6 new languages on Monday, June 30th, 2014.

The goal of our Email Self-Defense guide is to show everyone that email
encryption is a necessary, easy, and accessible way to fight mass
surveillance with free software. We know that if we want to reach people
around the globe, it's going to take more than one language. That's why
today, we're proud to announce translations into German, Brazilian
Portuguese, French, Russian, Turkish, and Japanese, as well as an
ongoing effort to make the guide and infographic available in as many
languages as possible.

Read more on

http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/launching-translations-of-our-email-self-defense-guide

Fred.