[A2k] Fwd: Please share our newest action to Save Free Expression

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:21:28 PDT 2014

and also join the letters at the end of this post: Businesses and Public
Interest Groups Challenge Copyright Proposals on International Trade
Agreement

https://www.publicknowledge.org/news-blog/blogs/businesses-and-public-interest-groups-challenge-copyright-proposals-on-international-trade-agreement