[A2k] TODAY: "Our Digital Future Launch" - crowdsourced copyright report

Manon Ress manon.ress at keionline.org
Wed Oct 15 08:29:21 PDT 2014

Excellent copyright report is out today!

From: Meghan Sali <meghan at openmedia.ca>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Subject: TODAY: "Our Digital Future Launch" - crowdsourced copyright report

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, OpenMedia has been working busily away on a
crowdsourced copyright report - and today is the launch day!

Thanks so much for all the interest and enthusiasm up until now - it'e been
great to coordinate with a variety of organizations in advance of our
launch.

If you head down to www.OpenMedia.org/DigitalFuture
<http://www.openmedia.org/DigitalFuture> you will be able to see the full
report, download a pdf, view the different pages on your browser, as well
as *sign on to have the report sent to a decision-maker in your area. *

Our form is responsive, so individuals from around the world will be
invited to endorse our 3 Key recommendations and forward the report along
to a decision-maker in their country.  Canadian and American supporters
will be invited to enter their address when signing on, and it will be sent
to their local MP or congress person.

There are more outreach resources that can be found here
<https://openmedia.org/digitalfuture/resources>.  Please feel free to use
them to blog, *share on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://openmedia.org/digitalfuture?src=fb>,
Twitter
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?original_referer=http://openmedia.org&source=tweetbutton&text=Wow!+Over+300,000+people+built+this+vision+for+sharing+online:%20http://bit.ly/ZYsI9e+(via+@TheOpenMedia)+%23OurDigitalFuture+%23netfreedom>
and
your other networks*.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to email or
call me at 604-363-7607 if you have any additional questions or if you
experience any difficulty accessing resources.

Thank you for all your support, and we hope you enjoy reading the report!

*Meghan Sali*
Campaigns Coordinator, OpenMedia.ca
604-633-2744
http://openmedia.ca <http://www.openmedia.ca/>