[A2k] Fwd: [IFLA-CLM] Canada - first G7 country to ratify the Marrakesh Treaty

Halbersztadt Jozef (jothal) jozef.halbersztadt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:24:13 PDT 2015

Bad news. UK, Italy, Poland and Hungary block ratification
MarrakeshTreaty by the EU. Strong majority in favour. Plenary debate
in the EU Parliament Wednesday.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/oeil/popups/ficheprocedure.do?lang=en&reference=2015/2586%28RSP%29

Jozef Halbersztadt

--
jozef [dot] halbersztadt [at] gmail [dot] com
Internet Society Poland http://www.isoc.org.pl