[A2k] Friends of the IGF RFP for Development

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Sun Aug 2 22:40:18 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds everyone well.

For those involved in Internet Governance, I'd like to share the news that,
on behalf of the Friends of the IGF project, we are looking for a team of
developers to redesign the website and database for
http://friendsoftheigf.org. We're looking in particular for a team
well-versed in content enrichment and semantic search.

Friendsoftheigf.org is a searchable repository of IGF discussion content.
It is a grass-roots effort to pull all of these important conversations
into one place to make it easier for people to, well, access knowledge. :)

If you'd like to know more about the project, please click here
<http://www.chalmers.associates/news/>.
The RFP is available here
<http://static1.squarespace.com/static/55a6e099e4b0e1dc20a8ac25/t/55becfc9e4b0ce7aa05e779f/1438568393960/FoIGF+RFP.pdf>.
I've
also attached a PDF to this email.

We'd be grateful if you could share the RFP with developers who might be
interested in this type of work.

Many thanks and I am happy to answer any questions you have, either on or
off list.

Sincere regards,
Susan

Susan Chalmers