[A2k] CLOSING - application for Open Online Course

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:25:03 PST 2015

Hi folks,

165 people have applied since Monday to participate in the Open Internet
Online Course >
https://www.publicknowledge.org/call-for-students-for-online-course

So, we have decided to close earlier the applications deadline. It will be
closed later TODAY. And instead of a class of 20, we will increase the
class to 30 participants. This is exciting and challenging. But it also
shows the interest of Latin American advocates and folks in general to have
a better understanding of what is going on regarding the Open Internet and
their digital rights.

So, I just want to give you all the heads up about this early closing of
applications.

More information on this online course we are offering at:
https://www.publicknowledge.org/open-internet-course/

And let me know if you have any questions.

Abrazos,

Carol

--
*Carolina Rossini *