[A2k] [Global Congress 2015] - Brief Update- Institutional Partner/Venue - National Law University, New Delhi

Nehaa Chaudhari nehaa at cis-india.org
Sun Jan 18 23:10:31 PST 2015

[apologies for cross posting]

Dear All,

As you might know, the Centre for Internet and Society, India will be
hosting the 4th Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public
Interest at New Delhi, India.

We're pleased to welcome on board National Law University, New Delhi
(*"NLU-D"*), as our Institutional Partner.  NLU-D will be the venue for
the Congress, later this year. (http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/)

Some details available here :
http://cis-india.org/a2k/blogs/announcing-the-institutional-partner-for-the-global-congress-on-intellectual-property-and-the-public-interest-2015

We will keep you posted with more updates- we should have final dates
out by the end of this week; as well as details on tracks.

Warm regards,

(On behalf of the Organizing Committee)

Nehaa Chaudhari
The Centre for Internet and Society