[A2k] [commoning] Intergroup on Commons of EP: meeting April 1, Brussels

gaelle krikorian gaelle.krikorian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:09:25 PST 2015

Dear George,

We are hoping that it will be possible for people to, at least, follow the discussion on line. We’ll check the setting on Friday and talk with the people in charge of the space to see how we can do that.

We don’t have an online interface at this stage but this is something that we can discuss during the meeting on April 1. This and tools or ways to allow people to contribute to the work of the Intergroup.

Best,

Gaelle