[A2k] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

swaraj barooah swaraj.barooah at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:47:36 PDT 2015

Dear all,

My apologies for missing out a crucial detail on the earlier form! The
dates of the Congress are *15th - 17th December, 2015. *The application
form will be updated to reflect this shortly.
For those interested, more details are currently available on the concept
note for the conference, viewable here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ijTRX5joPKJmKbLigxiQ26tVMnE_70WmciOIh7gjL-M/edit>
.
The 2015 Global Congress website with all these details and more will be
launched and publicized in the coming weeks.

Regards,
Swaraj