[A2k] 16th ratification delivered!

Denise Nicholson Denise.Nicholson at wits.ac.za
Thu Apr 7 01:29:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

South Africa has included provisions beyond Marrakesh in its Draft Copyright Amendment Bill, but we are still trying to get the Government to ratify the Treaty itself.
I have written to the DTI twice (and copied to other relevant Govt. departments too) and have got our National Council for Library and Information Services (NCLIS) to do so too (I am the Vice-Chair of NCLIS).

Let's hope they do the right thing in due course.

Regards
Denise