[A2k] Public domain and lack of harmonization

Natalia Mileszyk nmileszyk at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Sat Apr 16 03:20:04 PDT 2016

Dear All,

in Centrum Cyfrowe <http://centrumcyfrowe.pl/english/> and Communia
<http://www.communia-association.org/>  we’re looking for examples of
cultural heritage (illustrations, books, films,music, and other types of
content) that pass to  public domain in different time in various
countries, due to various national legislations (e.g. „Little Prince” – the
copyright protection is extended in France due to specific regulation for
artists who died in II WW). Could you share with me any other examples of
such situations that you’re familiar with?

Thank you and have a lovely weekend
Natalia MileszykDear All,

in Centrum Cyfrowe <http://centrumcyfrowe.pl/english/> and Communia
<http://www.communia-association.org/>  we’re looking for examples of
cultural heritage (illustrations, books, films,music, and other types of
content) that pass to  public domain in different time in various
countries, due to various national legislations (e.g. „Little Prince” – the
copyright protection is extended in France due to specific regulation for
artists who died in II WW). Could you share with me any other examples of
such situations that you’re familiar with?

Thank you and have a lovely weekend
Natalia Mileszyk

Natalia Mileszyk
Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt: Polska
public policy expert
@nmileszyk
(+48) 668-440-136

centrumcyfrowe.pl/ | creativecommons.pl | *communia-association.org
<http://communia-association.org>*