[A2k] Fwd: [OER-advocacy] New OER Grant Opportunities at IMLS

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:09:49 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: TJ Bliss <Tjbliss at hewlett.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:04 PM
Subject: [OER-advocacy] New OER Grant Opportunities at IMLS
To: oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com <
oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

I just received a note from Trevor Owens at IMLS about two new grant
programs that may be of interest to folks:

Just a quick note to say that we have two calls for 2 page preliminary
proposals up for our two main programs, the National Leadership Grants for
Libraries Program

https://www.imls.gov/nofo/national-leadership-grants-libraries-fy17-2-notice-funding-opportunity
and the Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program

https://www.imls.gov/nofo/laura-bush-21st-century-librarian-program-fy17-2-notice-funding-opportunity
both of which specifically reference OER.

Please consider passing these along to any groups you know are doing
interesting work at the intersection of libraries and OER to help spread
the word.

Thanks,

TJ

*--*

*TJ Bliss, Ph.D. – Education Program Officer*

The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation | 2121 Sand Hill Rd, Menlo Park,
CA 94025

tel: 650 234 5761 | email:

tjbliss at hewlett.org| twitter:

@tjbliss <https://twitter.com/kvidyak>