[A2k] Peru delivers 14th ratification in Geneva Tuesday second Feb.

Chris Friend chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:09:45 PST 2016

We have just received the wonderful news that Peru has delivered its ratification documentation to WIPO Geneva yesterday Tuesday second Feb 2016!

This is number 14 and we are on the way towards achieving the 20th quite soon and  meaning the Marrakesh treaty will become operational three months later.

Congratulations to World Blind Union ULACk region for another ratification – their regionB leads the field towards this exciting goal of 20.
Christopher Friend

WBU Technical Advisor for the Marrakesh Treaty
M: +44 7919 552170
E: chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
S: ssicfriend