[A2k] Fwd: Prize of UNESCO to Tiflolibros Library for Blind!

Chris Friend chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:06:23 PST 2016

This is a very well deserved award for one of our most valued Marrakesh team members. Pablo and Tifro Libros well done as your leadership in achieving Latin American ratifications and now for early operational success for the Marrakesh Treaty certainly deserves this award..
Chris

Christopher Friend
WBU Technical Advisor for the Marrakesh Treaty
M: +44 7919 552170
E: chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
S: ssicfriend

Begin forwarded message: