[A2k] IP LAWS THAT WORK BETTER FOR TECH INNOVASTION.

Corporación Innovarte info at innovarte.cl
Tue Nov 6 06:05:01 PST 2018

Hello Folks

Chile is currently reviewing its industrial property law. There is a new
bill introduced. and there is the possibility of proposing new ammendments,
and I m looking for best patent  law provision models that  are best to
promote innovation for technology. ( Other than no patents for software).
Either by the way of exceptions, carve outs , limitation of liability  or
positive obligations  or else we could copy from. and introduce in our IP
law..

Ideally if someone could point to specific provisions and a link to it
would be great.

If you have a model provision in your head not yet recogniced in any
country also could help.

Cheers

--
  *Luis Villarroel Villalón*

*Director *
Corporación Innovarte

Agustinas 1185 oficina 88, Santiago - Chile.
Móvil +56 9 98279673
Oficina +56 2 2688 69 26
https://www.innovarte.org