[A2k] Stop Internet Censoring by Copyright Law

Heesob Nam hurips at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 02:18:57 PST 2019

I"m very glad to say that we successfully block the Internet censoring
bill. Last week (November 27th), the Legislation and Judiciary
Committee finally decided to remove provisions that give the Copyright
Protection Agency a power to block access to copyright infringing
websites.

Best regards,
Heesbo

--