[A2k] Passenger Pigeon Manifesto

Adam Harangozó adamhrngzo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:43:32 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I would like to share news about a publication that is very relevant to
open access to knowledge:

"Signed by a large number of professionals, the Passenger Pigeon Manifesto
is a call to public galleries, libraries, archives, and museums to liberate
cultural heritage that has already been digitised."

The Manifesto: http://ppmanifesto.hcommons.org It was published by multiple
platforms online and will appear in print publications too.

Please do share it with others and consider acting on the call if you can.
Twitter posts for sharing are available here:
https://twitter.com/adamhrngzo/status/1305522265803505665,
https://twitter.com/Europeanaeu/status/1305872588103725056.

Best wishes,

Adam Harangozó

--

*'Thank you' emails have a massive carbon footprint:*
So this is me saying thanks without sending it. Every email has a carbon