[Ip-health] Data Points on Norvir Prices?

Marg Ewen Marg at haiweb.org
Tue Aug 10 03:34:48 PDT 2010

Hi Anne
On the HAI Global website we have compiled lists of national and
multi-country sources of medicine price information that can be accessed
through the internet.

Perhaps some of these websites may include prices on Norvir.

For national price information:
http://www.haiweb.org/medicineprices/national-medicine-prices-sources.ph
For multi-country price information:
http://www.haiweb.org/medicineprices/international-medicine-prices-sourc