[Ip-health] Impact of TRIPS in India: An Access to Medicines Perspective

prabodh.malhotra at live.vu.edu.au prabodh.malhotra at live.vu.edu.au
Thu Jul 8 15:28:50 PDT 2010

I am pleased to share with you that my book titled 'Impact of TRIPS in India: An Access to Medicines Perspective' is being published by Palgrave Macmillan. The due dates have been announced as 29 Oct for the UK, EU, Japan and China followed by 7 December for the US and Canada. The book can be pre-ordered through Amazon and other online retailers.

This book joins the global debate on TRIPS critically analysing the pharmaceutical industry. However, what sets this book apart from the existing literature is that in this book, I developed a healthcare model, which if implemented, would extend access to medicines from the current level of 35 per cent to India's entire population. Moreover, the model can be replicated in other developing countries.

Best regards,

Prabodh

Dr. Prabodh Malhotra
MIntBus (Swinburne), PhD Eco.(Victoria)