[Ip-health] Invitation to the STEM Annual IP and Technology Transfer Summit 2010, Gurgaon, India

Prabhu Ram prabhur at sathguru.com
Mon Jul 19 21:37:51 PDT 2010

Dear All,

Greetings from the Society for Technology Management (STEM)!

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Annual Summit of the Society for
Technology Management (STEM) to be held from September 29-October 1, 2010 at
Fortune Select Global, Gurgaon, India.

Organized by STEM, the event will bring together 200 leading IP and
technology transfer practitioners, IP managers, researchers, policymakers,
from the private and public sector in India, and abroad. The event will
witness participation from AUTM and many other leading technology transfer
associations.

The three-day event includes keynote and luminary sessions, discussion
panels and excellent networking opportunities. This is an excellent platform
for senior technology transfer and IP personnel to meet, share insights,
discuss and explore ways to maximize their revenue through IP and technology
transfer while contributing to the greater public good and societal benefit
through innovative technologies.

Please register online at  <http://www.stemglobal.org/>
http://www.stemglobal.org and send us the registration fee through cheque/DD
at the address given below. We would recommend early registrations as seats
are limited.

We look forward to having you with us,

Warm regards

Prabhu

Prabhu Ram

Society for Technology Management (STEM)
Plot No. 15, Hindi Nagar, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA- 500 034

Ph: +91-40-23350586 Ext: 240
Mob: +91 9966253908 Fax: +91-40-23354042