[Ip-health] Looking for a Guest NGO Speaker, Geneva, Aug. 5

David Opderbeck dopderbeck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:05:18 PDT 2010

I am teaching a course in Geneva this summer on IP and Global Public Health,
held at the University of Geneva.  I have a slot open on August 5 (some
flexibility is possible with the date) for a guest speaker from an NGO that
deals with IP / health issues.  I'm wondering if there's anyone from a
Geneva-based NGO on this list who might be interested in speaking to a group
of American law students about your work.

Thanks,

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School
Director, Gibbons Institute of Law, Science & Technology