[Ip-health] Clarification regarding ip-health subscriptions

Malini Aisola malini.aisola at keionline.org
Sat May 15 09:01:25 PDT 2010

Dear friends,

Please do not be alarmed by a message indicating that you have been
unsubscribed from ip-health. This only means that you were taken off the
OLD list.

Everyone subscribed to ip-health under the old list has automatically
been moved over to the NEW list at ip-health at lists.keionline.org .

To modify your subscription preferences, visit

Again, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or
concerns. My apologies for any confusion you may have experienced.

Malini

--
Malini Aisola
Knowledge Ecology International