[Ip-health] HIV Drug Patent Landscape in China

Tahir Amin tahirmamin at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:20:54 PDT 2010

Dear All

As part of the effort to improve transparency around patents relating
to antiretrovirals (ARVs), we have prepared a landscape of key HIV
drug patents in China.

The information provided in the landscape includes the applicant,
Chinese patent application and grant numbers, the expected expiry date
and a brief analysis of the claims of patents where translation
permits.

A summary and/or full version of the patent landscape can be downloaded here:

http://www.i-mak.org/patent-landscapes/

--
Tahir Amin
Co-Founder and Director of Intellectual Property